January 13, 2009
Skyler
Well my baby turns SEVEN tomorrow!!! Yikes, I can't believe that he is getting so big. Pictures from the big day tomorrow are coming, but I just wanted write all these thoughts down today, so that maybe I won't be such a cry baby tomorrow. I love Skyler so much. I love all the sweet little things that he does every day. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent him into my life for me to try and guide. I think he is the one that teaches me so much each day. I am getting a little concerned about how fast he is growing up though; he is already smarting off about how much more he knows than mom. He is also starting to get that little sassy attitude...sigh... it could be an interesting ride from here on out. lol We love him so much even with attitude!!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my heck!! We are gettin old:) P.S. He gets his "smarts" from his mother...maybe not the "smart-offs"
He's so cute. I can see why you are so proud.
Happy Birthday to Skyler!!!
I agree! They grow too fast! Tell Skyler HAPPY BIRTHDAY from down south.
WOW HE'S SEVEN! I'm not a fan of growing up!
That is crazy! You are way to young!
Happy Birthday Skyler! We love you!
I like the blog background, can I hire you to make my blog cute? Seriously, it is way fun. Congrats on having a 7-year old!!
Can't wait to see the birthday pictures. Tell Skyler happy belated birthday from Aunt Regina in California. Ask him if he knows what belated means to see how smart he his or isn't. LOL
Post a Comment