








Skyler's birthday was great!! He said he really enjoyed the day. He got to open some presents first thing in the morning and the rest after school. I still can't decide which was his favorite, but he really enjoyed everything. Each year,as something different, Skyler gets a new water globe for his birthday. This tradition has turned into so much fun. Skyler loves getting them and has decided that he will collect them all the time. He now has six (we didn't start until two years ago)and his latest one is so cool. All the parts inside move when it is wound up. Eric and I found it when we went to San Diego earlier this year. He also really loved the puppet, as you will see. I took the day off and went over the have lunch with Skyler, he wanted a cheese burger and milkshake. So along with baloons and party hats we rocked the school lunch room with his class. lol It was rowdy. I bet his teacher was way glad to see me take all that home. We then took Skyler out for dinner at Applebees; he chose there because he loved the song they sing on your birthday. Then we went to "Bedtime Stories". This is a really cute movie. We all enjoyed it. Skyler's cake was Legoland Star Wars for the Wii. That is definately his new favorite thing!!! We got one for Christmas from my parents and he wanted a game and another controller for his birthday...so he got it. But his cake he really loved. He wouldn't let us cut the "Luke" on the top the whole time. I finally had to throw it out yesterday.
8 comments:
Love the cake! Love the boy! I have been checking everyday to see the birthday pictures. I need a life. haha. Thanks for posting these. It looks like his day was great! :)
Birthdays are so fun. I think the puppet looks awesome! Thanks for the updates!
Where does the time go? I love seeing your updates!
I bet Skyler loved his birthday! I think that is hilarious that he wouldn't let you cut up part of his cake! It reminded me of my girls!
That is too funny he wanted to go to Apple B's just for the b-day song, what a kid you got there..
Congrats to your Dad! I love the Birthday pictures looks like a ton of fun!
Also I would LOVE to get together but we are actually going to good ole MINERSVILLE this weekend to see my Grandparents! So perhaps in a few weeks? Next weekend my Dad is in town and the weekend after that Ben is in town...so maybe during the week or the last weekend in Feburary? Sorry for the craziness! I will give you a call!
I didn't know they had put your dad in the Bishopric but I know he'll do an awesome job! I also love seeing all the pictures. Especially the one of Skyler with the ribbons in his hair...too funny.
Tues and Thurs Afternoons we're free...
Post a Comment