


All my family got together before his baptism for a day of playing and good food. We played the Wii Fit most of the day and totally enjoyed every minute of it. The hula-hoop is the most hilarious. The kids where all playing the 64' in the bedroom too. It was so much fun. I love getting to spend time with my family!!






This is how dad always ends up...lol. He really loves all of us there though...lol.
5 comments:
Fun! Great pics of the fam! I do feel left out of the Wii circle. One day we'll get one - you know when they're cheaper :)
Congrats! Such a cute family you guys have there! Skyler looks so much like his cousins!
It was so good to see you this weekend and then see all the cute pix on your blog. You do have such a wonderful family!
Looks like a ton of fun!
I agree, the wii fit is definitely great. The hulu hoop is a pretty good one. The penguins on ice and the flying fish is pretty good too. Congrats on the baptism.
Post a Comment