


Skyler is such a loving kid. Friday the 13th was his class party for Valentines Day. I had volunteered to help and so I was wearing a brown sweater with hearts all over it. He said "Mom, it would be better if you wore something red." lol It was so funny. The night before he asked if we could make a Valentines Box. Thursday night is always our busiest night, so of course I forgot. The one in the picture I made at 11:30 Thurs night, just so I didn't feel bad the next day about him feeling left out. He was the only one that had one at school!! Sheesh, all that effort...at least Skyler loved it.
Eric and I took Brenden and Abby out to lunch on Valentines Day...you can definately tell we are married now...we decided not to spent to much on Valentines Day, lol. He did give me roses anyway though. He is a sweetie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment