
I stole this idea from Nisha for our anniversary because I thought is was so cute. Warning is is extra mushy!!
Where did we meet?
Eric and I met on-line at singles.net. Our first face to face meeting was in Beaver at the Wendy's, lol. He came all the way from Kaysville to Beaver just to accompany me to St. George for a thank you dinner that I needed to attend. The car ride to St. George was great though, because we got to do even more talking. He drove all the way back to Kaysville that night too. Poor Eric!!
How long did we date before we married?
We dated on and off for 1 year and a 1/2. Eric likes to tease me that he knew all the time that we would be together, he just had to wait around for me to "see the light".
How long have we been married?
1 year yesterday!! And it just keeps getting better and better!!
What does he do that surprises you?
Eric has the most extensive life experience. He has done it all. I love to keep learning about the things that he has done in his life that I didn't even know about. It is so amazing! I am surprised every time tells a new story.
(This is us at dinner on Saturday night.)
What is your favorite feature of his?
I love the fact that he is taller than me!! That isn't all though, I love his smile and the way his eyes laugh when he is extra happy...
What is your favorite quality of his?
I love the way he is sensitive to my feelings and always willing to just hold me and make me feel special. He is a wonderful dad too!!
Does he have a nickname for you?
To him, my nickname is "M". It started clear back when we where emailing each other all the time. I don't know why, but it just makes me feel loved still, lol, funny huh since he probably started it just so he didn't have to write my whole name out.
Does he have a favorite color?
He is a blue man.
What is his favorite food?
Shall I say any food? He really likes to eat, period. I think anything Italian would do though.
(And here we are at the Symphony.)
What is his favorite sport?
That is a toss up for the most part. He really loves both Skiing and Cycling. He had done both on a advanced level so that helped to makes them favorites. My hubby is amazing!
When was your first kiss?
The first night we met, it was very sweet.
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
My favorite thing is just lying in bed snuggling on Saturday mornings...but we spend most of you time together and I love all of it.
Does he have a hidden talent?
Apparently he keeps this hidden, he is a wonderful pianist. I have only heard him play once and that was on the piano at our house that is way out of tune.
Who said I love you first?
I believe it was me to him. He was a lot more reluctant to share his feelings at first. lol
(This is the crazy blown glass art at the symphony. It is very interesting and knowing that it is all hand blow glass makes it very crazy!!)
We went to dinner on Saturday at Biaggo's and then to the Utah Symphony to celebrate. It was wonderful! I am so lucky to have a guy to love music and actually really likes to go. Thank you my love for making this one of the best years of my life, even with all the changes, and for loving me in spite of all my craziness!!
6 comments:
What a cute post, you lucky girl!!
ahh thats sweet. Im so happy you found someone that makes you SO happy! Good luck on many years to come!
It was fun to learn more about you Wyatts. :) Congrats on the first year! You sound so happy, and I'm so happy for you.
I loved your post. It was great finding out more about your hubby and he sounds like a keeper. He's lucky to get you too!!!!!
Congrats!! I cannot believe it's been ONE year already. WOW! I am so happy you are so happy! You deserve it!
Happy Anniversary to you too...I know I'm a little late, but thought I'd tell you anyway. :)
Post a Comment