
Abby was baptized Saturday!!! She was so cute. She sat on her dad's lap the whole time before getting baptized and he loved it. Eric was extremely nervous... Abby had to be dunked twice. The first time her hair and her foot popped up. LOL Eric also was able to confirm her and he was scared to death to do that. It was the first blessing that he has given since his mission over 20 years ago, but he did wonderful!! It was such a special day for me. I loved the fact my husband holds the priesthood and is able to bless our family through it.

Eric and I where sealed in the Bountiful Temple for time and all eternity Saturday morning too. It was such a wonderful experience. We have been so blessed to have each other. I am so happy to have Eric in my life forever now. He has been teasing me all weekend that he feels like we got married all over again so we need to have another Honeymoon... lol. It was really wonderful to be in the temple and to have Eric with me. It means so much to me to be worthy and to have a companion and my best friend be there with me. The only part of the day that didn't go as planned where the pictures. The weather was wet and rainy and cold when we came out so we just took a couple of group shots and planned on taking more pictures on another day. It was still wonderful!! Our families are both so wonderful for making the lengthy trip. We wanted to thank our friends that where able to make it and those who sent their love too. It was truly a great day for our entire family. I am so lucky to be a part of the Wyatt family forever now too. I love them all so much!!

This picture was taken at the Baptism, apparently while we where in the temple Skyler decided that he had a crush on Robin's oldest daughter. Who can blame him? She is the one in the picture just behind him. Anyway, he spent the whole day with everyone teasing him about it, but he didn't seem to mind. He just sat by her every chance he got...lol. We are in for it I can tell already...
5 comments:
HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WEARING WHITE :) What a happy happy post. I was crying through most of it, you are so amazing and I am so glad that you have your forever best friend. I can feel happiness just in your words! Wow. Congratulations again!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. We had an amazing lesson on Sunday about celestial marriage. We are so blessed to be able to be together forever!
That is awesome!! Congrats!! Hey, if Eric wants another honeymoon, then go for it:)
I am so happy for you!!! This post made me cry...tears of joy!!
Congrats! I am SO SO happy for you, what a wonderul day.
I am SO sad I missed it. Dang it. It totally slipped my mind and I cannot believe it. I feel awful. Ben got married that Saturday before so we had a TON of people in town for weeks at our house, I saw you called but Scott's whole family was here still. :(
Lets get together soon. Will you be driving by here sometime? Or we could meet somewhere in the middle too! ;)
Post a Comment