August 6, 2009

Abby turned Eight



Thanks Grandma Wyatt for the new dress, she loved it!!

We celebrated Abby's birthday the weekend before and then again two weeks later...lol She was totally not sick of getting presents though!!

Abby turned 8 on the 23rd of July, but I thought she needed her own post!! We are so excited that she is choosing to be baptized! That will be on Saturday Aug. 15 at 1:00 PM. That will be such a wonderful day for all of us! She is growing so fast and maturing even faster. We are still learning to deal with the "girl drama" all the time, and she is only eight... we are scared. LOL, but we wouldn't trade her and she is always making our home more fun!! Happy Late Birthday Abby!!

5 comments:

Kiana Don said...

Happy Birthday to the cute girl! And isn't your special day coming up soon? I am so sorry I don't let you know when I'm coming your way, but it doesn't mean I love you any less! And we miss you SO MUCH, especially on softball nights! :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What a cutie! I love the dress, too - way cute. And we do miss you on softball nights :)

Janet said...

I talked to your grandma at church and it sounds like things are going so great for you. I couldn't be happier!

Mariah Nielsen said...

Cute dress! Are you getting excited? 5 days or something like that? I am excited for you!

Andrea said...

wow, what a special day! Congratulations to you and your family!