July 27, 2009

24th and 10-Year Reunion and Baseball endings....


Here is a picture from my 10-year class reunion. I had such a wonderful time!! If you want to see more, just click on the link to Beaver High Class of 99 on the side. I think that for me all I have gotten is fatter, but hey I am so happy with life right now and as Eric says, I know what to do if I want to change my body...

For the 24th we where in Beaver for the parade and a day of fun with the family. Skyler loves the parade and loves to gather all the candy, but his most favorite part is getting wet at the end, lol.




After the parade we went to Tasha's house to have lunch and let the kids play together. They are such good kids, but they are all getting older to fast.

We went home for a while and then came back for the Fireworks!! I love this face that Skyler is making and that was only at the little fireworks that we purchased.


And we are finally all done with Baseball this summer!! Brenden's team ended up taking third at Regional's so he was excited! He did such a good job and we are so proud of the hard work he put into improving this year...

3 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Wow - 10 years! We're old! Ha ha, it looks like you guys had fun and a good turnout. Also, Skyler looks pumped at the parade. I swear he looks bigger in every picture you post of him; they grow too fast!

crystal said...

class of 99..how cute, we are so close in age! I graduated in 01. That seems so funny that we would have been in high school together :)

Janet said...

I'm sorry I missed seeing you but it sounds and looks like you had a great time. Sklyer looks so grown up it is hard to believe.