This year was Eric's families turn to host the Wyatt Family reunion so we had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Stake Ranch again!! We loved it!! This year we took our own tent and camped out and it was still tons of fun. It was a lot of work, but very well worth it. It was so wonderful to meet a lot of Eric's extended family and to get to know more of them better. We have tons of pictures... so here are just a few of the ones I like.
Friday before we went up to the mountains, Grandma Wyatt broke out the slip n' slide and the kids had a ball!
LOVE ALL THE PICS! Looks like you had a good time, where exactly is that at? I love your hair by the way, is it a new style? I hope it is, or I just suck at noticing it in the other posts :) Ha ha!
3 comments:
Oh, I love it when you post a lot of pix. They are awesome. It looks like so much fun. Hope to see you on the 24th.
LOVE ALL THE PICS! Looks like you had a good time, where exactly is that at? I love your hair by the way, is it a new style? I hope it is, or I just suck at noticing it in the other posts :) Ha ha!
It looks like a blast! We really need to go camping this summer! Also, I love the family pic and the slip 'n slide ones!
Post a Comment