June 25, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

This weekend was full of excitement...okay not really but we had a good time.

Skyler and some of his cousins got to play at the new park in Minersville Fair Grounds on Friday evening. The play ground is really high up!! They boys loved it once they got up there, but it was a little scary for them at first.




Saturday my dad and mom and I went up to my grandma's cabin in the Beaver Mountains. It was so beautiful. The extra rain has left everything green and just wonderful. We also got to drive around and see tons and tons of deer! This waterfall section was wonderful too.




Sunday we had a family party with Grandpa Hayward and Ruth and all the kids. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with my family. I love my dad so much and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful example in my life!!

4 comments:

Brit said...

I love waterfalls!! That one is so beautiful!

Janet said...

What a great update. I love all the pictures and the fun things you are doing, but my favorite is of the kids with your dad. You just have to love that one!!!!!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Great pics - looks like a great weekend! And I'm jealous - I love the Beaver Mountains; hope we get up there this summer!

Serena said...

Cute pics! Sorry we called you, Caleb loves my phone, so he probably did it! I hope I wasn't screaming at my kids or something! lol. The odds are good on that one. We have a couple of busy weeks, but let me know when you want to try and get together and we'll make it happen! :)