September 14, 2009

Brenden's Birthday


Brenden turned 12 on the 4th of September (Yes, I have been slacking). I can't believe that he is that old...lol. He is totally in the "annoying" teenager stage through. It was really neat for him to receive the priesthood that Sunday after he turned twelve.


The picture from church is before Eric gave the blessing so once again he is a little stressed and nervous. It was a great weekend though.


This is from the ward camp out. This is Skyler's first ever canoe ride... he hated holding still!!

It was also my parents 30th Anniversary on September 8th. I am not allowed to post picture of my mom though, so sorry no pictures of the party... But I am so glad to have such wonderful examples in my life and for all the love and support they have given to us!!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh come on, just post some pics of your mom. She won't care:)

Janet said...

I'm with Vic....we love your mom and we want to see her picture!:)
I did love all the pictures of your beautiful family that you did post however!!

Jennifer Bowman said...

cute pics!! lets get together soon. let me know what works for you! lots to fill you in on... :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

If you do post some, I promise I won't tell her :) Also, I LOVE the canoe picture. He may have hated holdig still, but you can't tell in this picture. He' looks pretty excited!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Congratulations Brenden!
I don't think any of my kids would hold still in a canoe!