October 22, 2009

Family Photos

We finally got together with the photographer to finish the pictures that we tried to take the day Eric and I were sealed. Here are a few that are my favorite!





Skyler calls this the Love picture. He pointed out that someone has craved a heart in the tree right behind us...LOL We didn't even notice it was there until he pointed it out in the picture.






This one is so funny. Skyler was goofing off all day and pulling these faces.

9 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I love the fall colors in these pictures. And I love the one w/ the tree - the heart just adds :)

Regina Ivie said...

Very nice pictures! The kids look so grown up in them. Goofy picture of Skyler is so cute. Has to always be at least one goofy one, huh?

Victoria said...

I love these pictures!! Especially the Love Picture:)

Janet said...

What a beautiful family!!! These pictures are beyond cute!!

Mariah Nielsen said...

So fun! I love all the coloring in the pictures. That is super funny about the love picture with the heart! What are the chances? Everyone looks so happy.

LambFam said...

Those are so cute and I love your hair!!!

Jennifer Bowman said...

I love all of these, they all look so pretty!! I got your message but only after I saw I missed a call from you on my cell! I called ya back & left a message, did you get it? I didn't hear back from you, but we would LOVE to get together sometime soon!

Kiana Don said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! Especially the one of you and Eric. So precious! Love how happy you look!

Stacey Bacon said...

Cute family pics. I love your hair! Happy beautiful family.