




We spent Halloween this year in St. George. Brenden played in his final baseball tournament for this year. It was so WARM!! The team lost all four games, but they did gain experience. It is always good to see how much more that we can really improve!
Skyler was a vampire for Halloween. We took him to the St. George Rec Center for their Halloween carnival. It was a lot of fun to see a few of the people that I used to work with. Skyler had a wonderful time too! Then he went with his dad trick or treating and we came home yesterday. It was a fun weekend but I am amazed at how much traveling can wear you out.
6 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe he is that old, but what a fun age. Spending the weekend (for ballgames) sounds like so much fun! I'm happy you had a good weekend!!
He looks super scary. Sounds like a good weekend.
P.S. I miss the warm weather already :(
I bet being at the baseball fields in St. George put you right back there. And visiting the good 'ol Rec Center, now I am having flashbacks! :) Looks like fun.
You have such a cute family.. I would of loved to be in St.George for Halloween but that is about the only time..Glad you enjoyed the weekend.
looks like fun and he looks like a good vampire!!
Looks like you all had fun. Did you get to see Serena and her family? If I had know you were both going to be there, I might have made it over there.
Post a Comment