
is so good!! I really thought they did a wonderful job in staying true to the books!! I LOVE Jacob!!! Oh man, he is hot!

LOL Eric and I went to a midnight showing of New Moon this morning... sigh (I'm thinking that was a little extreme for me, but it was fun). I was totally expecting to be disappointed, yet surprise, surprise I loved it. I want to go read the book all over again. If you are a Twilight Saga fan, this really is a good movie!! Next time I think we will wait a while and just see if after the major crowds have died, but it was fun once. hehehe
5 comments:
Oh, you are still young!!!!! I'm happy you had fun!!
I agree. The movie was better than the book, in my opinion. And I agree - THE BROWN BOY IS HOT! I thought they did a great job!
I can't wait to see it! I LOVE the books so much!
Ya, I am saving my money and going to the matinee a week later. :) I am too old for that again! Thanks for coming, it was good to see you. Sorry I couldn't talk to well, it was pretty torturous! I couldn't just throw my 30 dollars away. ;)
I would just like to point out that you are fawning over a 17 yr old kid. lol
Post a Comment