December 1, 2009

A Thankful Heart


I am so grateful for all the blessing in our lives this year. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and three really great kids. The kids keep us guessing but we wouldn't trade them for anything. We spent the weekend with my family in Minersville. It is always great to go home and let Skyler have fun with his cousins. I think that is one of the things that he misses most! We had Thanksgiving with Grandpa Hayward and Ruth and her family. It was such a wonderful meal.


When we got home, Skyler wanted to decorate the house first thing. So we put up all the decorations!! I love Christmas! I love the spirit of giving that it brings with it!



Skyler took this last photo. He is always wanting to take pictures and so I have to indulge him once in a while. LOL

5 comments:

Kiana Don said...

WHAT A CUTE TREE!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I am so happy that you are happy! I know I say this all the time, but I can just feel your happiness just by reading your blog! Love it. Love you!

Janet said...

I'm happy you were able to come and spend Thanksgiving here. Sorry we missed you. I love Christmas to and it is good to indulge the kids sometimes. I love your tree. Merry Christmas!!

Mariah Nielsen said...

I love the spirit of that giving brings too! It is such a fun time of year. Crazy but fun. Your decorations look so cute. I love Christmas decorating. (It is the only holiday I actually have decorations for :)

Jennifer Bowman said...

Ohh nooo I wish I had thought to call you! I was in Minersville for Thanksgiving!! :( It would have been great to see you!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

I'm glad you made it home for Thanksgiving! I bet Skyler had so much fun with his cousins!!