December 14, 2009

Tis' the Season

Saturday Skyler and I went to see Santa and have his picture taken. I have not missed a year. At work, we where having a "decorate your space" contest and thought to take the scrapbook pages from Skyler's books of Christmas. I love looking at the changes that he has made every year!! So here is this years... I was worried that he was getting to old for this, but he still loves it!!

After we got home we made Graham Cracker houses. All three of our kids loved this!! Brenden and Abby said this is their first time ever doing these and they had a very wonderful time!



Brenden's

Abby's

And Skyler's


It is so funny to see the difference in the kids and their ideas...

5 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

Love these pictures, what fun!

Also, YES I will be home next Monday & I would LOVE to see you.

Call me & stop by!

Janet said...

Wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! I am impressed with those gigerbread houses, and I'm happy we aren't to old for Santa. What a beautiful family you have!!!!

Serena said...

We are going to have to start letting the kids do their own soon enough. The sharing thing was barely cutting it this year. Cute picture with Santa!

Mariah Nielsen said...

That looks like fun! That is some intense gingerbread house making!! They look awesome. I bet it is fun to see how every child is different and how they each do their own thing!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

The houses do look so fun! I like the last pic - each kid did a great job!