


Then it was off to Minersville for a few days of visiting and Skyler went to St. George. Wednesday, Eric, Brenden, Abby and I headed to Eric's parents to spend Christmas with them. I love the Christmas Eve party of homemade pizza and tons of family! It is a blast! I love spending time all the extended family.






And our last Christmas is with Skyler when he came home Monday from St. George. he was totally stoked to see that Santa brought an I-pod after all. I'm so glad to have him home!!



This last picture is one of my favs, Skyler just discovered that Santa put Taylor Swift music in his Nano. He was so excited!!
We hope that all of you have had a wonderful holiday season too and that you all know how much we love and care for each of you!! We hope that be able to spend more time with you in this new year!
3 comments:
I love seeing what you did for Christmas. It looks like you had a great time with wonderful family members!!
Christmas time is the best! Great pics, and the bikes look awesome!
How fun!! I love the last pic of Skylar hahaha.
Post a Comment