
Wynter

Skyler and Sakoya

Denali

Everyone geared up and ready to play a game.

This is how Eric spend most of the game playing. He had been Skiing all day so he was just worn out. Robin hooked him up with the massaging chair and he was out. Of course he would wake up just in time to see me playing a jockey in gestures...lol.


I can't believe that another year has past...time is certainly flying by now that I am older. They always said it would but who would believe it when your young and everything seems to be out of your reach. We have been so blessed throughout this last year even if the time has flown. I am so grateful to have an eternal companion and to have the priesthood in our home. I am so grateful for the three happy kids who always find ways to make us laugh. We are definitely blessed with wonderful friends and neighbors who are always looking out for us. Hopefully we have returned their love as well. As I look forward to this new year, it will be full of many more "firsts" and hopefully much joy. Finding Joy in the Journey is definitely something that I would like to strive for this year.
3 comments:
Oh no!!!!! Not liking girls already!!!! That's when the worrying starts!!! Happy New Year!! I'm thankful you had a great New Years Eve.
What an uplifting post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I wish you many more "firsts" in 2010, too.
P.S. I love Guestures :)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment