January 13, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Skyler!!




What an amazing little man you are!! Skyler told me today that he is no longer a kid he is now a young man. LOL, I cracked up laughing and still think it is so funny. When did you get so mature? He is the delight of my days!!

Here are some of the pictures from Skyler's photo shoot. I wanted to give him something special to remember this special birthday and so we took tons of picture just of him... He loved it!! He really liked the ducks too (even if he was a little scared of them). While we where taking the ones of the dock, Skyler said he didn't want to get to close to the ducks, he didn't want them to peck him to death... lol It was so funny!






2 comments:

Victoria said...

Seriously, he is sooo cute!! I love the photo shoot!!

Janet said...

Wow, he is Mr. Photogentic!! I loved all the pictures and also the ones from the party and dinner. That cake is so cute, and I've never eaten at the Cheesecake Factory, but it sounded like I'd love it!! I'm happy you all have had such a fun time celebrating!