how cute! i got your DARLING baptism invite today! LOVED IT! Did you take that pic?
Thanks, no I didn't take the photo, my friend from "Just between us" photography took it. She did a really good job.
The group pic looks like super fun :)
Oh, she is a doll, and it looks like so much fun. I'd like to do Hip Hop (in a room where no one could see me).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how cute! i got your DARLING baptism invite today! LOVED IT! Did you take that pic?
Thanks, no I didn't take the photo, my friend from "Just between us" photography took it. She did a really good job.
The group pic looks like super fun :)
Oh, she is a doll, and it looks like so much fun. I'd like to do Hip Hop (in a room where no one could see me).
Post a Comment