January 30, 2010

Cub Scouts... (oh great)

I am really so grateful for all the fun things that boys learn in the scouting program and for all the wonderful people that are so enthused about it but pack meetings are sooooo crazy!!

Skyler is now in the Wolf Den and loving life!! He has scouts every Wednesday after school and pack meeting once a month. He has been to one of each and LOVES it!! We really do have great leaders and amazing kids. At pack meeting Skyler received his welcome to the den and he also earned his Bobcat. They have a very fun-filled pack meeting with loads of things to keep the kids entertained... only the parents have to do everything too, and if you don't participate they make you come to the front of everyone and lead... lol. So needless to say we did many cheers and relay races. I painted Skyler's face and then he got to paint mine! It is way fun for Skyler and I am glad that he has something to look forward too. Eric said he thinks he has to work on the Fourth Thursday of every month, it's a new rule... lol.



3 comments:

Janet said...

It looks like he is having so much fun and the pictures are just toooooooo cute!

Victoria said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how old he is getting:)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Way to go Skyler! That's exciting. I'm scared of Scouts and have no idea what it all entails. I may need advice when my sons get that old :)