February 7, 2010

Skyler's Baptism

This was such a wonderful day for our family! I am so blessed to have a wonderful child who loves Heavenly Father and Jesus and wants to be a part of their church. Skyler's big day went really well. I was supposed to give the talk on Baptism and had it all prepared and then left it home in Kaysville... so I really hope that what I said is something that Skyler will always remember and take to heart. I am so proud of him and so grateful that I get to be his mom!! He is such a happy kid and always bringing all of us together. I am so grateful for the gospel and for the Plan of Happiness that allow us to be families forever.





I think this picture is so cute! It's of Skyler's cousin Ashton and he was seeking ot take someone's picture.

Thank you to everyone for all the love and support!! You are all amazing!

5 comments:

Serena said...

Thanks so much for having us on Skyler's special day! It was so neat to see how happy Skyler was. I know Ashton was pretty stoked to see him as well. I will e-mail you the info for his party. :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What a great decision he made. He looks so grown up!

Janet said...

I love all the pictures, and I especially love the one of you with Skyler. I'm sure your talk was wonderful!!! Congratualtions on raising such a spiritual, yet fun loving son!

Kiana Don said...

Congrats to Skyler! And Congrats to mom! He looks so handsome and grown up!

Jennifer Bowman said...

Congrats to Skyler and YOU! What a wonderful day. He is looking so old!!!!
I need to see you soon! :)