August 16, 2010

Park City Get-away

Since I successfully finished my first week back to full-time work, Eric gave me a short mini-vacation for the weekend. We took the kids up to the Olympic Park in Park City and spend the weekend.

The Art Fair was still going on and it was truly amazing!! This picture is of my favorite exhibit though. I love the giraffes!!!! But I seriously about died at the prices. Just for an example, see the little elephant in the right of this picture, it's price tag was $9,500! It was the smallest thing there by a huge margin. WOW, the where totally amazing though.

We all rode the Alpine slide, but some how I never got a picture of Skyler. They first time we where riding together, the second he had to go on his own... Abby on the other hand, wouldn't think about it without her Dad.



Everyone did the zip lines as well. Eric and Brenden did the Extreme and Skyler and Abby where only heavy enough to do the Ultra. They all loved it!!



And once again this was at the Art Fair...a giant colorful rooster... it was so cool! Thank you so much my love. It was a nice change of pace.

3 comments:

Janet said...

You do such fun things with your beautiful family....good for you!!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

This looks like so much fun. I'll have to talk Jeep into taking us sometime!

Victoria said...

Man, you are always doing something fun!!