September 29, 2010

August and September in a flash

and in reverse order. These are just a few of the things keeping us busy now. I have felt completely out of control of my life lately. It is just starting to settled down. At work, life is totally nuts!! We had two Judges retire in August and sadly one more Judge passed away unexpectedly on the 31st of August. So everything has been up in the air. We don't know who or where or when to set anything. All the cases are jumbled and tempers are flairing! It is crazy. At home things are on mend. We are all still adjusting to me working full-time. (Well I am still adjusting)

Brenden is playing on a fall baseball team. It has been a great experience and he is getting to play many new positions. Here he is pitching.

Skyler earned his Wolf badge and 1 gold and 3 silver arrow points for Cub scouts.


Look at this poor ugly duck... it is so interesting. I just had to include it. Thanks Cheri and Eston for the evening at the duck pond park. We had tons of fun.



Brenden turned the BIG 13 on September 4th. He is very quickly growing up. This is his first year of Junior High, already he is hitting it off with the girls...

And I had to throw in a picture of Miss Abby. She has such a dominate personality, we are a little nervous for her to get older. j/k

Skyler's first big day of 3rd Grade.


And a couple of picture from the Cassia County Fair in Idaho. We love visiting Eric's family and I really can't get enough of Talon! He is so much fun!



And that about wraps up our month of absence. My goal is to do better for my sanity.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow....kids are going every way, and you have such a beautiful family. It looks like everyone is happy!!! I love the update!