Well we are finally finished with baseball for 2010. We ended over Halloween weekend with a tournament in Mesquite. Brenden played well but his team lost all four games. Here a a couple of pictures.
And here is Skyler with his "scary" costume. Next year he actually said he is going for something funny... we'll see.
3 comments:
Wow - a little too scary of a costume :) I love the pumpkin carving. We need to get into that. Is it too messy for my little kids?
I loved all the pictures, and he did look scary. I see you are carrying on the "sports at Halloween " tradition. Remember when you always had state volleyball at Halloween!
I always wondered how Frightmares was. That is funny but sad how they ended up crying but you weren't scared. I would have probably been crying right there along with them.
Post a Comment